1. Non-Personally Identifiable Information and Collection Of We automatically collect IP addresses, website usage and application usage information from you when you visit our site or download Applications. When you download and use Applications, we may also collect your “unique device ID” or “UDID,” which is a number uniquely associated with your mobile device. This information is used to help us evaluate how end-users use our website and applications, and permits us to enhance those sites and applications. We may use non personally identifiable information about you in the following ways: To maintain, operate, provide and enhance our Site and Services To allow us to personalize the content and target the advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics, usage patterns and/or preferences. To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and its usage patterns. We may combine the non-personally identifiable information that we collect about you from your use of the Site and Services with other non-personally identifiable information that you provide to us in connection with your use of other Surencash account. products, services and websites. We use third-party network advertisers, to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These network advertisers may be supplied with or have access to your non personally identifiable information (such as IP address and UDID).
As stated above, we do not collect personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us. However, we do still want you to understand the limited circumstances under which your personally identifiable information could be disclosed if you do provide it to us.
We may disclose and use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights (for example, when necessary to protect our or a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights)
Alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of our application and Website
Comply with legal requirements or process, or where necessary to prevent or investigate fraud, to protect the safety of an individual, subcontractors, vendors and other businesses that we employ to perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may employ third parties to send email campaigns or provide marketing assistance, or provide customer service. These entities have access to your information only for the purposes of performing the functions for which we have engaged them. If such entities have access to your personally identifiable information, their agreements with us require them to keep your information confidential.
We may also share personally identifiable information with advertisers when you complete offers and surveys, so that we can easily provide offers to make the process seamless.
We may use your email address and mobile number, respectively, to respond to an email/SMS inquiry you have made.
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service
Demographic information and device ID information may be used to target advertisements, surveys, videos & offers to your account.
To allow us to comply with our legal obligations where release of information relating to Members is required by law
Member Data may be disclosed in response to valid requests from public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
We may also disclose personally identifiable information to a successor acquirer or other related entity, in connection with a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, or when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
We collect or may collect your IP address, device ID, referrer data, and browser, platform type and data of actions. You do not have to register on any of the Surencash Sites and Features or provide any Personal Information to us before we can collect this information. We may assign an ID number to your registration and link additional data to that ID number, such as the date and time you visited, the information you provide, and the links you choose to click. Like most standard website servers, we use log files to collect and store this user information. We may analyse and use this information for a variety of purposes, including operating and improving the Surencash Sites and Features or our Services, collecting further information about and learning from user behaviour and trends, and gathering demographic information. Furthermore, we may combine or link information we collect from or about you offline with information we collect from or about you online through the Surencash Sites and Features or your use of our Services.
3. Surencash Marketing Surencash.com cannot use the UDID to identify you personally, but it does enable us to collect information about the kind of mobile device you use, the operating system for your mobile device, the applications you download from Surencash.com third party providers, and when, how, and how often you use those applications. We use your UDID and information about the third-party applications you download to report on the number of unique users who click through ads on the Surencash.com website & application, and the number of those users who download third party applications as a result of those ads.
We also use your UDID and the information associated with your UDID over time (e.g., the applications you download, when and how you use those applications, and any publisher-provided demographic data) to enhance our services and to select Surencash.com third party ads that are most likely to be of interest to you. We allow third-party companies to collect certain information when you visit our web site. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other technologies to collect and use both personally identifiable information (e.g., device ID, IP address, physical or electronic address) and non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
4. Cookies Some of the advertisers and Web analytics firms used on our Site or in connection with our client ads may place “tracking cookies” on your device. These are small text files that can tell such companies what you are doing online, even though they usually don’t record your name or other personally identifiable information. These cookies are used by these companies to try and match ads to a user’s interests. Surencash.com may place cookies on your device, in addition to any placed by advertisers. We use information collected from cookies to target the interests of our end users, help us understand how users our using our Services, and enhance end users’ experience on the Site. On Surencash, cookies are used for various reasons:
To track your member login and session
To track your member ID across other partner services, for example, watching videos to earn points
You can change the preferences or settings in your Web browser to control cookies. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how. In some cases, you can choose to accept cookies from the primary site, but block them from third parties. In others, you can block cookies from specific advertisers, or clear out all cookies.
Our current partners are "Paneland", "CPX Research", "Revenuewall", "BitLabs" and "inBrain.ai"
6. Children’s Privacy Our website is not directed at children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
7. Security The personally identifiable information we collect about you (if any) is stored in limited access servers. The security of your personal information is important to us, and we maintain industry standard safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of such information or be responsible for any damage that results from a breach in security. We maintain many security measures in order to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Identifiable Information within our control. We maintain security measures in place in order to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Information under our control. Please be advised, however, that the Internet and other various networking communication media are not entirely secure, and your information may therefore be subject to interception or loss which is beyond our reasonable control. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you transmit to us, and any transmission is done at your own risk. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your Personal Information or other information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
8. Data Retention and Purpose Limitation Subject to applicable law, we retain your personal data in a form that identifies or is capable of identifying you only for as long as it serves a purpose that is compatible with the purposes for which the personal data was collected or subsequently authorized by you in accordance with the reasons listed under “Personally Identifiable Information.” In general, we retain your data at least until you have an account with us and for additional 3 years after the account is closed. Your data is retained to provide you services or our data or business purpose or will be used for any legal obligations.
9. Right to Withdraw Consent You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time or to access and request that we rectify or remove your personal data from our system(s). You may exercise this right by submitting a written request to the contact information provided in section
11. Business transactions/acquisition/merger etc. Is situation when there is a business transaction such as acquisition or merger or any other type of transaction, we may need to transfer our user’s data which could be PII in connection to business transaction.
If you would like to reach out regarding privacy concerns or would like to contact the Data Protection Officer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.